If you want to build best gaming pc under 40000 in India then today you will get the answer if you read the whole article carefully.
Components For Our Best Gaming PC Build Under 40000 are:-
Price – ₹ 6,399 (Link)
The processor for our best gaming PC build under 40000 is obviously non-other than the Intel’s 9th Gen Coffee Lake Core i3 9100f as this is the best gaming CPU in the market right now despite Ryzen 2nd Gen APU’s as they are not as powerful as this in raw CPU performance and also in gaming.
- The processor has 4Cores/4Threads.
- The base frequency of this CPU is 3.6GHz.
- The max boost frequency is 4.2GHz.
- It has no iGPU.
- Based on 14nm technology.
- The cache is 6MB.
- The TDP is 65W.
|Base Clock Speed||3.6GHz|
|Boost Clock Speed||4.2GHz|
Price – ₹ 4,419 (Link)
The motherboard for the best gaming PC configuration under 40000 is Asus Prime H310-CS R2.0, it is obviously because it is among the cheapest yet a very good board for the price you are paying and perfect for our build and our needs.
- 2 x DDR4 RAM slots which can hold max of 32GB memory with a max speed of 2666MHz.
- 4 x SATA 6Gb/s ports.
- 1 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 slot.
- 1 x PCIe 2.0 x1 slot.
- 1 x PS/2 keyboard (purple)
- 1 x PS/2 mouse (green)
- 1 x D-Sub
- 1 x LAN (RJ45) port(s)
- 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 (blue) Type-A up to 5Gbps
- 4 x USB 2.0
- 3 x Audio jack(s)
|RAM Slots||2 x DDR4|
|SATA Connectors||4 x SATA 6Gb/s|
|PCIe Slots||1 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16, 1 x PCIe 2.0 x1|
Price – ₹ 5,800 (Link)
The RAM for this build will be ADATA Gammix XPG D30 2 x 8GB modules, well you guys know that Intel does not depend upon the RAM timings and speed much like Ryzen but still you should go with a good quality RAM always and will be great for our best gaming pc configuration under 40000.
If your budget is exactly under 40000 and you cannot go beyond that then you can go with single stick of 8GB and buy another stick in future, but I will highly recommend to go with 16GB in 2019-2020 because games are utilizing more than 8GB nowadays.Updated 24 December 2019
- 2 x 8GB module.
- Speed of the module is 2666MHz.
- The tested latency is 16-18-18.
- The tested voltage is 1.2V.
Price – ₹ 15,899 (Link)
The graphics for our best gaming pc build under 40000 will be INNO3D GeForce GTX 1660, if you guys want to save some money and still want about the same performance(not actually its near about) then you can go with GeFore GTX 1650 Super.
- The memory size is 6GB.
- There are 1408 CUDA Cores.
- GPU Clock Speed is 1530MHz.
- GPU Boost Clock Speed is 1785MHz.
- Memory interface is 192-Bit.
- Memory Clock Speed is 8000MHz.
- Ports are HDMI 2.0b, 3x DisplayPort 1.4.
Price – ₹ 12,200 (Link)
The other option you can go with is Gigabyte Radeon RX 570 4GB model, the RX 570 4GB and GTX 1060 3GB are almost neck & neck, but in most cases the GTX 1060 3GB model is always slightly ahead and that is why it is best card for our best gaming PC build under 40000.
- Core Clock (MHz): 1255 in OC Mode and 1244 in Gaming Mode.6+1 power phases on the card make the MOSFET working at a lower temperature and provide more stable voltage output
- WINDFORCE 2X with Blade Fan Design
- RGB fusion – 16.8M customizable color lighting
- Stylish Metal Back Plate
- Intuitive AORUS Graphics Engine
Price – ₹ 2,299 (Link)
Our main boot drive will be ADATA SU650 SSD, as in 2019 if you are not using SSD then you are missing the actual performance of your PC and the fast response time of an SSD makes working on Windows PC easy & pretty good for our best gaming PC build under 40000.
- It is a 240GB storage SSD.
- It has 3D NAND.
- Sequential R/W speeds are 520/ 450 MB/s.
- 3 years of warranty is available with this SSD.
Price – ₹ 2,875 (Link)
For the large files and bigger games storage we need a bigger drive so we are going with WD Caviar Blue 1TB HDD.
- It is a 7200 RPM drive.
- The sequential R/W is around 180 MB/s.
- It has also 3 years of warranty.
Price – ₹ 2,250 (Link)
The power supply is Thermaltake Litepower 450W, it is a budget level PSU but not a cheap quality. It provides enough power to run the components and steady and good & also it is plenty for our best gaming pc build under 40000.
- Follows most recent ATX 12V V2.3 Standard for most extreme dependability and similarity
- High current and single +12V rail.
- Ultra-calm or quiet 120mm cooling fan conveys great airflow.
- Intel and AMD CPU compatible.
- Nvidia and ATI/AMD graphics card compatible.
- Measurement (W/H/D): 150mm x 85.1mm x 141mm.
- High dependability: MTBF>100,000 hours.
- Made in industry grade insurances: Over Current, Over Voltage, Over Power and Short-Circuit assurance
- Safety/EMI Approvals: TUV, CE, GOST
Price – ₹ 2,729 (Link)
The case today we are going to use is my favourite and also used in previous builds is the Ant Esports ICE 200TG. It is a budget case but man this is really a good quality well build case and believe me it doesn’t look cheap in any ways and quite good for our best gaming PC build under 40000.
- LED Effect Toggle
- USB 2.0
- SD/TF Card Reader
- USB 3.0
- Tempered Glass Side Panel
|Processor||Intel Core i3 9100f||₹ 6,399|
|Motherboard||Asus Prime H310-CS R2.0||₹ 4,419|
|RAM||ADATA Gammix XPG D30||₹ 5,800|
|Graphics Card||INNO3D GeForce GTX 1660 Twin X2||₹ 15,899|
|Storage (Primary)||ADATA SU650||₹ 2,299|
|Storage (Secondary)||WD Caviar Blue 1TB||₹ 2,875|
|Power Supply||Thermaltake Litepower 450W||₹ 2,250|
|Case||Ant Esports ICE 200TG||₹ 2,729|