Today we are going to build the best gaming PC under 20000 in India with the latest parts. Many of us have not enough money to buy a good gaming PC and for those people who cannot buy a very high-end gaming PC, this build is for them.
This build cannot give 60+ FPS at ultra settings at 1080p but you can play most AAA titles at playable FPS for sure.
If you want light video editing and Photoshop it is very capable of doing that type of work easily.
If you are a student and do some college work like programming it is more than enough for you, keep in mind that if you want to do programming don’t use windows as your primary OS.
Here are the components for our best gaming PC under 20000:-
Price – ₹8,420 (Link)
The processor for this build will be non-other than the Ryzen 3 3200G, as it fits right in the category and provides much better price to performance value which its counterpart doesn’t give.
The counterpart which I am talking about is the 9th Gen Coffee Lake Intel Core i3 9100f or 9100, as they are not as much power as this one in terms of integrated GPU performance, but if you consider only raw CPU performance Core i3 9100f is definitely faster.
The Ryzen 3 3200G is the 2nd Gen Ryzen APU, it is not based upon the latest Zen2 architecture.
- It is 4Core/Threads APU.
- The base frequency is 3.6Ghz.
- The max boost frequency is 4.0Ghz.
- The total cache available is 6MB in which 2MB is L2 cache and 4MB is L3 cache.
- The TDP is 65W.
- It is an APU that means it has integrated GPU, and the GPU is Vega 8 which has a speed of 1250Mhz and has 8 GPU core counts.
- It is an unlocked APU like other Ryzen processors and APU.
Price – ₹3,449 (Link)
For the motherboard I am going with ASRock A320M-HDV, as this one is the best motherboard for the price in the market right now because it is more feature-packed than others, like MSI A320M PRO-VD/S V2.
- It supports 3200Mhz (OC) RAM.
- Max 32GB of RAM is supported.
- 4x SATA3, 1x Ultra M.2(PCIe Gen3 x4 & Sata3).
- 6x USB3.1 Gen1 (2 Front, 4 Rear).
- It has 7.1 channel HD Audio (Realtek ALC887 Audio Codec).
Price – ₹2,650 (Link)
Adata XPG D30, this RAM is used in many builds I have done yet because it is a cheap yet very good stick and also it comes from a reputed brand.
- It is an 8GB module.
- The clock speed is 3000Mhz.
- RAM timings are 16-20-20.
- The voltage is 1.35V.
- It supports XMP2.0.
Price – ₹2,899 (Link)
For storage I am going with Seagate Barracuda 1TB, this drive is heavily used in India and around the world for budget builds as it is one of the best drives available in the market.
- It is a 7200RPM drive.
- It has 3 years of warranty.
- The read and write speeds are 150-180MB/s, and it is good for the price.
Price – ₹2,050 (Link)
For the power supply, I am going with Thermaltake Litepower 450W W0423RE, it is a 450W power supply which is more than enough for our build, it comes with 3 years of warranty.
Well if you want to add a low power graphics card in the future you can add it without changing the power supply as it can provide enough power to components to run properly without any issues.
Price – ₹2,375 (Link)
As you guys know that it is a budget build so we will add a budget case but we will take care of this thing that it should not of very cheap quality and build.
For our best gaming PC under 20000 I am going with Antec NX 200, well it is an entry-level budget computer case.
This case is good for those people who are building their pc around 30k-35k, it is not the best case for the price but it is good with all the necessary things available.
- Mid-tower case.
- Full PSU shroud.
- One 120mm pre-installed fan at the back.
- It has 1x USB3.0, 2x USB2.0, and Audio/Mic, power and reset button at the front.
- The side panel is transparent but not tempered glass.
|Processor (APU)||Ryzen 3 3200G||₹8,420|
|RAM||ADATA XPG D30 8GB||₹2,650|
|Storage||Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200RPM||₹2,899|
|PSU||Thermaltake Litepower 450W||₹2,050|
|Case||Antec NX 200||₹2,375|
I know it is a little bit more than 20k but if you are buying online you can barely manage these components under 20k and it is only possible if you got most products on deals. What do you think about our best gaming PC under 20000, are the components I have selected are good according to you? Let me know in the comments.