So today we are going to built best gaming PC under 35000 in India.
Here are the specs for our best gaming PC under 35000 in India:-
Price – ₹6,610 (Link)
For our best gaming PC under 35000, the processor I have chosen is Intel’s 9th generation Coffee Lake Core i3 9100f, as you all know that the F series processor don’t have iGPU i.e., integrated GPU and that is the reason they are cheaper than those processors which are having integrated GPU.
It is a 4Core/4Threads processor and that means it does not support Intel’s Hyper Threading technology, and this processor is based upon 14nm FinFet architecture but still it is very power efficient as it’s max TDP is 65W.
The base frequency is 3.60Ghz which goes all the way up to 4.2Ghz which is its max boost frequency and for our best gaming pc under 35000 is good enough considering the price point. It has 6MB of cache with Intel’s Smart Cache Technology.
Price – ₹4,500 (Link)
The motherboard for this build is Asus Prime H310M-CS R2.0, this is best motherboard I have found in the online market for this build as it has plenty of features and you all know that Asus has the best BIOS in the market.
- It is based upon h310 chipset.
- It supports Intel 8th/9th Generation Core i3/i5/i7/Pentium/Celeron processors.
- It has 2x DIMM slots for DDR4 memory with max frequency of 2666Mhz Dual Channel Memory Architecture.
- It has 1x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 and 1x PCIe 2.0 x1 slots.
Also note that the max memory frequency supported is varies by processor, and also worth note that the maximum memory frequency that is 2666Mhz or the modules with higher frequency will only rut at max. 2666Mhz on Intel 8th or 9th Gen 6-core or higher core count processor’s.
Price – ₹2,900 (Link)
I have used this ram in previous builds, and because of the price and brand I am still sticking to this RAM.
The RAM for our best gaming PC under 35000 is Adata XPG Gammix D30 DDR4 memory, I have chosen 1 stick of 8GB module with a speed of 2666Mhz, as you already know and I told you in the previous builds that Intel does not depend upon RAM speed for performance unlike Ryzen processors.
- As I have already told you it is a 2666Mhz module.
- The tested latency for this RAM is 16-18-18.
- The tested voltage is 1.2V.
Price – ₹12,499 (Link)
The graphics card is the main part of any gaming PC, I mean you can say that it is the heart of any gaming PC and considering the modern AAA titles and the budget I have chosen Zotac Geforce GTX 1060 AMP, this is the 3GB model.
I know that 3GB for 1080p medium to high setting for any AAA title is not enough but considering the price point and the budget I have to stick to it.
- The memory size is 3GB.
- GPU Clock Speed is 1582Mhz.
- GPU Boost Clock Speed is 1797Mhz.
- Memory interface is 192-Bit.
- Memory Clock Speed is 8000Mhz.
- GPU CUDA Cores are 1152.
- Ports are 3x Display Port 1.4, 1x HDMI 2.0b and DL-DVI.
Price – ₹12,200 (Link)
You can go with the Gigabyte Radeon RX570 4GB, this card performs relatively same and the price is also about the same.So you can go with either one’s.
- It has 4GB of GDDR5 VRAM.
- The base clock speed is 1244Mhz and it can go up to 1255Mhz in gaming mode.
Price – ₹2,900 (Link)
I am going with Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM HDD, this one is the 1TB model and for the starting it is plenty for you to install couple of your favorite games and applications and can also store your movies collections.
- There’s not much to tell but for your ease and eagerness here are the specs:-
- It is a SATA 6Gb/s interface HDD.
- 7200RPM is the drive speed and it is considered as the best and optimal speed for loading games and applications.
- It gives you 150 – 180 MB/s of speed while copying, and I know that because I am currently using this drive.
HDD cannot be as fast as SSD and don’t even expect that it can beat an SSD. If you want to add an SSD in the future keep in mind get at least 240GB don’t go for 120GB because the capacity is not enough for daily use.
Price – ₹2,400 (Link)
I am going with Circle CG Raw Power Pro PSU, it is a 450W watt PSU and for our build it is plenty enough.
It is a 450W 80 Plus white certified PSU.
It has 14cm 120mm double ball bearing cooling fan for controlling the internal temperature and cooling the components of PSU.
It has 6 SATA connectors more than enough for our build.
It has 8pin (6+2) PCIe connector for connecting our Graphics Card.
It has 3 years of warranty.
Price – ₹2,479 (Link)
As this is a budget build so I am going with a budget but good a looking case. Cases are of personal choice you can go with any case but for this build my choice of case is Ant Esports ICE 100TG.
It is a budget case but still got tempered glass side panel and PSU shroud.
|Processor||Intel Core i3 9100f||₹6,610|
|Motherboard||Asus Prime H310M-CS R2.0||₹4,500|
|RAM||Adata XPG Gammix D30 8GB||₹2,900|
|Graphics Card||Zotac Geforce GTX 1060 AMP 3GB||₹12,499|
|Storage||Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM 1TB||₹2,900|
|Power Supply||Circle CG Raw Power Pro PSU||₹2,400|
|Case||Ant Esports ICE 100TG||₹2,479|