Today we are going to build best gaming PC under 50000 in in India that is capable of playing modern AAA titles at highest possible preset.
Here are the components of our best gaming PC under 50000:-
Price – ₹11,199 (Link)
The Ryzen 5 3500 is built up on the latest Zen2 7nm FinFet architecture from AMD and we have already saw that the 3rd Ryzen CPU’s are performing very well in gaming I mean much better than the previous versions of Ryzen CPU’s.
The Ryzen 5 3500 is 6Core/6Threads processor and it is also an unlocked processor like the other Ryzen CPU’s, so you can boost up the performance a bit if you will overclock it and you will get definitely better FPS in games than its rival the Intel i5 9400f which is a locked processor.
- It has 6C/6T.
- The base clock speed is 3.6GHz.
- The boost clock speed is 4.1GHz.
- It has 16MB of total cache.
- Based on latest 7nm Zen2 architecture which provides much better gaming performance.
Price – ₹7,000 (Link)
Well I have used in our older build which was best gaming pc under 40000.
- It comes with 9 phase power design.
- It has 1x USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-A Port(10Gb/s) and also 1x USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-C Port(10Gb/s).
- It has Ultra M.2 PCIe Gen3 x4.
- It comes with 4x DIMM slots which supports up to 64GB of DDR4 RAM with max clock speed of 3200MHz.
- This board supports water cooling.
Price – ₹6,108 (Link)
For the RAM I have chosen the Corsair Vengeance LPX 8GB x2 module, as you all know that this module supports almost every board now and I think it is the most famous RAM and recommended by many foreign and Indian youtubers for budget builds.
And Corsair has excellent customer service so you don’t have to worry if anything goes wrong with this module.
The clock speed of this RAM is 3000MHz which is quite good for gaming specially if used in a Ryzen build.
The tested latency is 16-20-20-38.
- It supports XMP2.0.
- It has lifetime warranty.
Price – ₹16,328 (Link)
The graphics card for our best gaming PC under 50000 is the Galax GeForce GTX 1660, the reason that I have chosen this over other cards is only because of the price as this one is the cheapest available online.
This is a full-sized card and don’t worry Galax is present from quite a while and people use it in India also.
- It has 1408 CUDA Cores.
- It has 6GB GDDR5 memory with a 192-bit memory bandwidth.
- The boost clock speed of this card is 1800Mhz and if you use their software you can overclock this card up to 1815Mhz with 1 Click OC functionality.
Price – ₹2,899 (Link)
The Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD is the perfect choice for every custom PC build under 50000 as this drive is very popular and quite reliable.
I am also using this drive for more than a year and I haven’t got any problem with this drive yet.
- The speed of this is 7200RPM.
- It comes with 3 years of warranty.
- The read/write speed you will get will be between 150MB/s ~ 180MB/s.
Price – ₹3,100 (Link)
The power supply for this build is Gigabyte GP-PB500 which is as the name suggest a 500W power supply.
It is enough for our needs as it can provide plenty of juice to the components to run properly without any issue.
- It is an 80 Plus Bronze Certified PSU.
- It has 120mm Hydraulic Bearing Fan.
- It has 4x SATA connectors which is quite good and all the other necessary connectors.
Price – ₹2,579 (Link)
Well you all know that cased are personal choice and it totally defers from person to person.
For our best gaming PC under 50000 the choice of case is Ant Esports ICE 200TG, I have used this in previous builds and I strongly recommend this case if you are looking for a budget friendly yet feature packed case.
- It has side tempered glass.
- It has full sized PSU shroud.
- It has 2 Drive bays for HDD’s/SSD’s and 2 for SSD’s.
- Comes with 120mm back side RGB fan.
- RGB front panel.
|Processor||AMD Ryzen 5 3500||₹11,199|
|Motherboard||ASRock B450 Pro4||₹7,000|
|RAM||Corsair Vengeance LPX||₹6,108|
|Graphics Card||GALAX Geforce GTX 1660||₹16,328|
|Storage||Seagate Barracuda 1TB||₹2,899|
|Power Supply||Gigabyte GP-PB500||₹3,100|
|Case||Ant Esports ICE 200TG||₹2,579|