The Complete Information About PUBG PC Lite Patch Note 5 which was released on September 5, 2019
So guys on September 5 PUBG PC Lite received and update which is called as by PUBG official as Patch Note 5, and in this update, some major changes are implemented in the game.
The weapons with increased damage PUBG PC LITE
- Kar98k base damage increased from 75 to 79.
- S12K’s per pellet damage is increased from 22 to 24.
- S1897, S686 is increased to 26 from 22 per pellet damage.
- The Sawed-off is also got increased damage to 22 from 20.
The damage of all SMG’s in PUBG PC Lite can have more effective damage over distance as it has been increased and the have also increased damage multiplier that is in simple term the damage rate.
- Torso is 1.05 that was previously 1.0
- The Limb is 1.3, which was previously 1.25.
The Crossbow has also gained damage rate in this patch update.
- The ADS zoom is increased by 3% for default crossbow sight
- Torso is 1.4 that was previously 1.0
- The limb is 1.2, which was previously 0.9.
Now the weapons with decreased damage in PUBG PC Lite
The most important one among them all is M24 which was earlier had a base damage of 79 but now it has decreased to 75, so typically Kar98k is the new M24, bad for M24 lovers and good for Kar98k fans.
- The second gun is Beryl M762 this gun’s base damage has also been decreased from 47 to 46, which is not much but considerable.
- AKM and Groza base damage has been decreased from 49 to 47.
Now for 5.56 bullet guns, the base damaged are also been decreased for them, the M4, QBZ, SCAR-L, and AUG all were having the same 43 damage points but now it has been decreased from 43 to 41.
Some of the changes made –
- The duckbill attachment for the shotguns in PUBG PC Lite was earlier distributes bullets vertically but in this update, the bullets will be distributed vertically.
- Just like PUBG PC, the UPM9 will now be using .45acp bullets instead of 9mm and Vector and Thompson SMG will be using 9mm instead of .45acp
I don’t know when they will bring this update in PUBG Mobile version.
Now, the Gun Play optimization has been improved as mentioned by PUBG PC Lite, and many of the time the rate of fire affects the FPS in the game I mean the higher the firing rate was the lower the FPS was dipping but now it has been fixed, kudos to PUBG PC Lite Developers.
The vaulting animation for movement has been improved as it looks more natural than ever before.
The Major Changes in TDM
The biggest change according to me is in the TDM(The Team Deathmatch) which in the earlier release you and your team have to kill 30 times the opponent team but from now it is 40 just like PUBG Mobile.
Now on pressing the report button, a red button will appear next to the player ID, and this button can be used for reporting the player.
- Shakiness has been improved of crosshair while driving a vehicle or sitting in the moving vehicle.
- More bullets have been added which were half before this update, there were only 60 bullets but from it will be just double 120 bullets.
Some Bug Fixes
There were two major issues in the earlier version
- Players can go through the walls some buildings if they rub against the wall in Pai Nan, Sanhok map but in this patch, it has been fixed.
- The other issue was players were able to see through some terrains as they rubbing against them, this is also been fixed now.
For more info visit https://lite.pubg.com/2019/09/05/patch-note-5-september-2019/