As Vivo started to launch good budget midrange phones in the market the competition gets tougher for its competitor and the pricing at which the phones are getting available is very attractive.
So keeping that in mind today we will compare the Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro Vs Vivo U20 and see which is better suitable for the price.
Specifications of Redmi Note 7 Pro Vs Vivo U20 are as follows:-
Specifications of Vivo U20
The Vivo U20 comes with a 6.53” 1080 x 2340 Full HD+ IPS LCD panel with a screen to body ratio of ~90.3% and a pixel density of 399ppi.
The Vivo U20 comes with a triple camera setup at the back, the main or the primary camera is of 16MP f/1.8 aperture lenses, the secondary camera is 8MP f/2.2 ultrawide sensor and the third one is 2MP f/2.4 macro lens.
The front camera of this phone is 16MP f/2.0 shooter which can record videos up to 1080p at 30 FPS.
Processor & GPU
The smartphone is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 AIE chip which is an octa-core processor clocked at 2.0GHz, the GPU which inside is Adreno 612.
The Vivo U20 comes in two variant 4/64 & 6/64, both models have UFS2.1 internal memory.
Battery & Charging
The U20 has a massive 5000mAh battery and also has fast charging support with an 18W fast charger included in the box.
The Vivo U20 runs on Android 9.- Pie on top of FuntouchOS.
Specifications of Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro has a 6.3” 1080 x 2340 Full HD+ IPS LCD panel with a screen to body ratio of ~81.4% and has a pixel density of 409ppi.
The Redmi Note 7 Pro comes with a dual-camera setup, the main sensor is 48MP f/1.8 Sony IMX 586 lens and the secondary camera is 5MP f/2.4 aperture depth sensor.
The front camera of this phone is 13MP which can record videos up to 1080p at 30 FPS.
Processor & GPU
This phone also has the same chipset which Vivo U20 have which is Snapdragon 675 at 2.0GHz and Adreno 612 GPU.
This phone comes in three variants 4/64, 6/64 & 6/128 with eMMC memory.
Battery & Charging
The device has a 4000mAh battery with fast charging support but there is no fast charger included in the box.
The Redmi Note 7 Pro also runs on Android 9.0 Pie on top of MIUI.
Differences between Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro Vs Vivo U20
- The first one between Redmi Note 7 Pro Vs Vivo U20 is that the Vivo U20 does not come with a USB type C port rather it has older USB 2.0 for charging and data transferring.
- The second is the Vivo has a plastic back whereas the Note 8 Pro has Gorilla Glass 5 protection both at the front and the back. The Vivo U20 does have glass protection on the front but not from Corning it is Panda MN228 which Vivo claims that it is better than Gorilla Glass 5.
- The third is that the Redmi Note 7 Pro has a flagship sensor at the back which takes amazing pics whether it is taken in well-lit conditions or in the dark whereas the U20 has a good camera but only in daylight it takes decent pics but in low light, it struggles to maintain the quality.
- The fourth one is battery and charging, the Vivo U20 has 500mAh battery with the 18W fast charger included in the box whereas the Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro has 4000mAh battery with fast charging support but the charger does not included in the box.
- The fifth one is about the internal storage, the internal storage available in the Vivo U20 is UFS2.1 which much faster than the eMMC storage which is present on the Redmi Note 7 Pro. The UFS 2.1 will help to launch apps & games faster and will also help in faster data transfer.
- The sixth one is expandable storage, the Vivo U20 has a dedicated Mirco SD card slot for expansion but the Redmi Note 7 Pro has a hybrid sim slot.
|Redmi Note 7 Pro||4/64||10,999|
|Redmi Note 7 Pro||6/64||12,999|
|Redmi Note 7 Pro||6/128||14,999|
At last, I will say that I think between Redmi Note 7 Pro Vs Vivo U20 the Note 7 Pro is still a better option here as it has a better camera better build quality than U20 and it has Gorilla Glass 5 present at both sides.
The Redmi Note 7 Pro is also will be good for those people who love Custom ROM as it has tons of different ROMs available with Android 10 Q from different developers but keep in mind it will void the warranty when you will unlock the bootloader.